Indonesian Journal of Forestry Research, Vol. 8 No.1, April 2021
- The Importance of The Utilization of Forest Fruits in Batak Toba Community
- The Influence of Stand Density and Species Diversity Into Timber Production and Carbon Stock in Community Forest
- Rainfall Variability in Gunungsewu Karst Area, Java Island, Indonesia
- Stakeholders' Mapping and Strategy for Restoring Peatland Forest in West Tanjung Jabung Jambi, Indonesia
- Early Growth of Jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba Miq) in A Drained Peatland of Pelalawan, Riau
- Probiotic Candidate Proteolytic Bacillus sp. Collected From Mangrove of Margasari, Lampung
- Review Assessment of Biodiversity Loss of Sundarban Forest: Highlights on Causes and Impacts
- Anatomical and Physical Characteristics of Cephalostachyum mannii (Gamble) Stapleton – An Endemic Scrambling Bamboo of Northeast India
- Work Measurement Study on Motor-Manual Pine Tapping Operation: The Application of The Concept of Lean Manufacturing and Allowances
Indonesian Journal of Forestry Research, Vol. 7 No.2, October 2020
- The Growth of Local Tree Species on Post-Coal Mining Areas in East Kalimantan.
- Remote Sensing for Urban Tree Canopy Change Detection with Landsat Satellite Data in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka – Nigeria.
- Storage Techniques of Cempaka Wasian (Magnolia tsiampaca (Miq.) Dandy) Seeds.
- Chemical and Organoleptic Properties of Bekai (Pycnarrhena tumefacta Miers) Leaves for Flavouring Agent (Bio-Vetsin).
- A Comprehensive Inventory and Ecological Assessment of Alien Plant Invasion in Mizoram, India.
- The Effectiveness of Glucomannan and Nano Activated-Carbon as Hypercholesterol-Lowering Agents.
Indonesian Journal of Forestry Research, Vol. 7 No.1, April 2020
- Imaging Tropical Peatland and Aquifer Potential In South Sumatera using Electrical Resistivity Tomography.
- Carbon Loss Affected by Fires on Various Forests and Land Types in South Sumatera.
- Comparative Wood Anatomical Properties of Genus Syzygium (Family Myrtaceae) From Manipur, India.
- Bending Strength of Lignocellulosic Materials in Softening Condition.
- Social Capital in Managing Community Plantation Forest: A Case Study at KPH Boalemo, Gorontalo Province.