Indonesian Journal of Forestry Research, Vol. 7 No.1, April 2020
- Imaging Tropical Peatland and Aquifer Potential In South Sumatera using Electrical Resistivity Tomography.
- Carbon Loss Affected by Fires on Various Forests and Land Types in South Sumatera.
- Comparative Wood Anatomical Properties of Genus Syzygium (Family Myrtaceae) From Manipur, India.
- Bending Strength of Lignocellulosic Materials in Softening Condition.
- Social Capital in Managing Community Plantation Forest: A Case Study at KPH Boalemo, Gorontalo Province.
Indonesian Journal of Forestry Research, Vol. 7 No.2, October 2020
- The Growth of Local Tree Species on Post-Coal Mining Areas in East Kalimantan.
- Remote Sensing for Urban Tree Canopy Change Detection with Landsat Satellite Data in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka – Nigeria.
- Storage Techniques of Cempaka Wasian (Magnolia tsiampaca (Miq.) Dandy) Seeds.
- Chemical and Organoleptic Properties of Bekai (Pycnarrhena tumefacta Miers) Leaves for Flavouring Agent (Bio-Vetsin).
- A Comprehensive Inventory and Ecological Assessment of Alien Plant Invasion in Mizoram, India.
- The Effectiveness of Glucomannan and Nano Activated-Carbon as Hypercholesterol-Lowering Agents.